Saturday, September 13, 2008

My response to exercise 1 (A day in my shoes)

My cell phone wakes me up in the morning with the ringtone of my choice. Turning on the t.v. to see what the weather is then changing it to the news to find out who did what. Going in the closet I pick out some clothes that I feel like wearing that day. Choosing what earings to I wear babyphat or plain hoops. I turn on the radio and play my favorite cd so I can listen to music while I'm in the shower. After coming out I grab something small to eat. I head for class, in between them I'm on the labtop on the internet checking mail, myspace, facebook etc.. After class depending on the day I'll do homework then hang with my friends and boyfriend. While all together we pick a place to eat, McDonalds,Taco Bell, etc. Then I finish the day I may go back on the internet or watch t.v. Oh and in between everything I might have done during the day I always ended up on the phone at some point either texting or talking.
I learned that just about everything we do has something to do with pop culture. Everytime I'm on the phone or watching t.v or listening to the radio it's pop culture. A lot of students may have phones but everyone in my class has one, and this we all have in common . I'm almost sure everyone listens to music but the diffenence maybe what type, some people like rap and some country. Somepeople have stuff in common but everyone has there differences. But no matter where you live or what your beliefs are at least one thing you do connects you to this culture world.

No comments: