Sunday, October 26, 2008

Defining the News

When I think of news I think of statistics,facts,information and even different opinions and views. I use the news for various things, sometimes for information and even for entertainment. It can help me settle an argument and help me form opinions. I usually watch the news and once in a while I will read a newspaper. When I decided if it's reliable or I not I do consider my source. I want to know where they got their infomation from. Usually I belive the news on t.v. and a fimilar newspaper. I sometimes become suspicious when its from other sources other then the ones I mentioned or when the whole story is based on opinion and the people telling the story seem unsure. Sometimes it can even be hard to belive the news on t.v and paper, and thats because I wasn't there so I don't know if a story is true or not I just have to be able to trust that source. The news in my opinion needs to sick to fact and not be so opinionated and do it to inform people not to pursude us.

No comments: