Monday, November 10, 2008

Television

One of the main concerns people have today with television is that it's harmful. In my household it wasn't a big deal. We never really had any type of restrictions when it came to tv. When we my sister and I were really small my parents just tried to keep us away from graphic stuff. We used it for educational reasons also. A lot of people think it's harmful because of what people watch on the tv, and how it might make you think about something. When it came to our tv we knew what wasn't the ideal thing to watch. When it comes down to my views about tv it can be harmful, but it just depends on the type of person you are. I can watch a graphic, violent movie and be fine but someone else may try to copy something from televison. Also it hurts your brain. There is no thinking in watching tv. I think there should be restrictions when it comes to tv. It should depend on age groups. In all reality tv to me is what you make of it. It can be educational or harmful. It all depends on you.

No comments: