Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Aunt Mary

First off I do have a Aunt Mary and she is very close to me. So she will be the one I'm writing to.

Dear, Aunt Mary

I am glad you have become intrested in Social Networking. Social Networking is when people communticate over the internet. Some of the sites used for social networking are Facebook and Myspace, so when you say Myface there really are two different sites and your just combining the names. When were talking about Myspace alot of different age groups use it. Their site has layouts which are backgrounds for your page. Then it has top friends and you can even put your favorite songs on your page. Myspace was orginally used for bands but it has changed. Facebook is more for High school and college students to communicate with one another. Facebook has a wall and thats where you leave your comments and Myspace has a comment part on their site. I would have to refer you to Myspace you would like it more and find more friends on their. I would be glad to help you set your page up and you can add me to your friends. We can also make you a Facebook both are fun and anyone can use them. On both sites you can upload pictures and you can comment on other peoples pictures. But of course I will help you. I hope my explanation has helped you decide if you want a Myspace or Facebook and I hope it helped you understand social networking.

Love ,
Your Niece Heather

1 comment:

Phresh Cody said...

I find it interesting that you say MySpace is better. For some reason I thought of Facebook as being an easier tool to use for finding individuals.